A classical middle and high school empowering highly motivated and gifted scholars.
- Mens orange Blizzard-Pruf Insulated Apparel Snowboard Ski Pants Snowpants 40
- TWIST GRIPS 75 THredTLE CABLE KILL STOP SWITCH STAND-UP SCOOTERS 43CC 49CC
- Pythonfighting MMA hybrid fight shorts. Ufc muay Thai. Large
- Men's Punisher Strength Lifting and Athletic Workout Hoodie Sweatshirt
- SHIMANO 15 FORCE MASTER 301DH LEFT - Free Shipping from Japan
- Daiwa BG Saltwater Spinning Reel-BG8000 Xtra Heavy BG8000
Classical Education Model
The Trivium is taught in three stages:
Grades 6-8Grammar Logic
Grades 9-12Grammar Logic Rhetoric
In high school, the Quadrivium is added:
Mastering the trivium and quadrivium
results in a highly educated scholar.
Classical Education meets the Finnish model.
Virtues, not Values.
Our mission joins instruction in the principles of moral character and civic virtue with a rigorous academic program. Virtue requires both a trained mind and a generous heart, and as such unites our ability to think and reason with our passions, desires, and feelings.
Rarely does a public school speak openly about virtue, since virtue means we judge our actions against an objective standard of beauty or goodness. Instead, most people speak of values, since in our age, we are much more comfortable with language that does not make clear discrimination between good and bad. Indeed, to speak of virtue means that we judge some qualities of character to be better than others, and this entails taking a stand in their defense and attempting to cultivate them in our students.
Turquoise bluee Ice Figure Skating Dress Girls X - SMALL 5 6 6X Mission Girdle Compression Elite Senior
Zuca Sport Bag - Petals & Stripes CCM Jetspeed FT390 Ellenbogenschoner Senior
Zuca Sport Bag - PAINTBALL Warrior Dynasty AX3 Schulterschutz shoulder Intermediate s m 152-165cm