A classical middle and high school empowering highly motivated and gifted scholars.
- Columbia 300 Spoiler Alert Bowling Ball
- 2019 F2 Raceboard Snowboard Eliminator World Cup Wc Tx Carbon Kevlar 166
- COLUMBIA Men's Bugaboot Omni-Heat Insulated Boots - 14.0 - Mud Treasure
- D-Street White-Mint 3rd Gen - 23 Inch Cruiser Complete
- Waterwitch - Bilge Float Switch Replacement - 101 - 12V
- Milano Pro Sport Gymnastic leotard - Jewel Bodice 190603 - Sizes 26 -36 NEW
Classical Education Model
The Trivium is taught in three stages:
Grades 6-8Grammar Logic
Grades 9-12Grammar Logic Rhetoric
In high school, the Quadrivium is added:
Mastering the trivium and quadrivium
results in a highly educated scholar.
Classical Education meets the Finnish model.
Virtues, not Values.
Our mission joins instruction in the principles of moral character and civic virtue with a rigorous academic program. Virtue requires both a trained mind and a generous heart, and as such unites our ability to think and reason with our passions, desires, and feelings.
Rarely does a public school speak openly about virtue, since virtue means we judge our actions against an objective standard of beauty or goodness. Instead, most people speak of values, since in our age, we are much more comfortable with language that does not make clear discrimination between good and bad. Indeed, to speak of virtue means that we judge some qualities of character to be better than others, and this entails taking a stand in their defense and attempting to cultivate them in our students.
Antique Framed Etched Glass Frame with Leaping Marlin Wychwood Solace 42 Landing Let FREE POST
Float line Cork line,3 8 inch Dia, 600ft Rod Holdall Konger Combo 90 130 150cm Hardcase Rod Bag Rutenrohr Top
International VC Offshore Lt blue YBB712 Antifouling à matrice dure et l Ultra Deluxe Pro Outrigger Rigging Kit